Monday 22 February 2016

Fruit Salad


Salads are so refreshing to eat and my favorite is fruit salad. I just love the color of different fruits and their unique taste which blend so well when mix together. I have used fruits that I had handy at home but you can add or subtract any fruit you like. If your kids are picky about eating fruits, then do try this salad. I am sure they will just love it.


Ingredients:
1 Orange
15-20 Green Grapes
15-20 Black grapes
1 Guava
½ Papaya
1 small bowl Pineapple
1 small Mango
1 teaspoon Salt
1 teaspoon Chaat Masala
1 teaspoon Cumin Powder
1 tbs Honey
1 tbs Olive Oil
Crushed Cheese for garnish

Directions:
·         Cut all the fruits in small pieces except orange and grapes
·      In an open pan add olive oil and all the fruits and roast for 5 minutes
·         Now add salt, sugar, cumin powder, chaat masala and honey and mix it properly on low flame for 5 minutes

·         Garnish with crushed cheese and serve hot


No comments:

Post a Comment