Wednesday 14 October 2015

Peanut Tikki

After having sweet halwa yesterday I was in mood to make something chatpata. Then I thought that though I am fasting but that doesn’t stop me from experimenting, so instead of making regular kuttu or singhara tikki I added peanut to it. The result was amazing, the taste of peanut and crunchiness of it was delicious. These Peanut Tikki are must try for this Navratri season.

 Ingredients:
4-5 small Boiled Potatoes
4 tbs Roasted Peanut Powder
1 tbs Sendha Salt (according to taste)
½ tbs Ginger (chopped)
2-3 tbs Singhara Flour
1 Green Chili
Sufficient Oil for deep frying

Directions:
·         Roast peanuts and make powder in the grinder
·         Mix all the above ingredient together and make small size balls

·         Then heat oil and roast in the fry pan

·         Serve with no onion and garlic chutney 


No comments:

Post a Comment